Many of us spend a lot of time on our computers. Sometimes it is more convenient to post to Instagram from a desktop than your phone. Though there isn’t a direct way just by going to Instagram’s website, a few simple steps will make it possible to do so.
Follow these easy steps and learn how to post a photo to your Instagram Story from your desktop.
This tutorial is specifically for Google Chrome.
1) Once you’re on Instagram’s page, right-click anywhere and click on Inspect from the drop-down choices.
Don’t freak out when a bunch of codes on the right side pops up. You don’t need to know what these mean.
2) Click on the hamburger icon, and then click on dock to right, so you have more space to work with
3) Then click on the icon of what looks like an iPhone and iPad on the top left of the page with codes.
3) Now just hit refresh on your browser and watch your story appear and it is exactly like how you would from the Instagram app on your phone.
5) Click on the blue + on your Story and select the file you would like to post.
6) Feel free to edit however you want. Finally, click on Add to your story.
There you go! Just like that, you’re now able to post Images from your desktop computer to your Instagram story.
Easily make your Instagram Stories Insanely better using these 8 different ideas.
See how these brands a successfully domination Instagram stories